What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page to store and retrieve information about user’s browsing habits. Depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user, among other things. Blocking asll cookies may lead to disabling certain functions on the Web Page.
Types of Cookies
Typology of cookies used in our Website and their purpose:
- Depending on the time period that the cookie remain activated in the access device
– Session cookie: Designed for the collection and storage of data as long as the user access the Website. They are stored in the terminal until the user finishes the browsing session.
– Persistent cookie: Through these cookies the data is stored in the device and can be accessed and treated when the user get out from the website.
- According to the entity that manages the cookies
– Own: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from www.aphineon.com.
– From Third parties: those that are sent to the terminal device of the user, from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the Web Page.
- According to Its purpose
– Technical: Allow the user to navigate through the Web Page or the platform, allowing the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic controlling and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted sides, use security elements during browsing or store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content over social networks.
– Analysis: allow us to analyze the behavior of the web users. We analyze the browsing on our Website in order to improve it.
– Personalization: allow the web user to access the service with some predefined features, based on a several criteria set in the users device such as the type of browser to access, language chosen, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer. You can access the settings of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies: