1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
2. NECESSARY, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
Completion of all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the website forms is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent the provision of the services or information requested.
You must provide truthful information; in order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform the Company as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your personal data by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking on the “Accept” button (or similar) on such forms, you state that the information and data provided are accurate and true.
- Owner of the data.
- The purposes of the processing of your data, that is, the reason why the Company is processing your personal data.
- Controller and responsible for the processing of your data.
- The legal basis that enables the Company to process your data for each of the purposes indicated.
- Description of the data provided.
- The possible disclosure of your data to third parties, as well as the ground for the disclosure. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. Your personal data may be accessed by the Company’s data processors, that is, the service providers who need to access your personal data in order to perform their functions, even internationally. You may request more detailed information on the recipients of your data by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the specific recipients in relation to which you require information.
4. DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING CARRIED OUT BY aphineon
5. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store your data for the exercise or defense of claims;
- right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, of those indicated in the above table, is the contractual relationship or your consent;
- right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You may exercise your rights at any time, without charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal particulars.
If you consider that we have not adequately processed your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com. You may also lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of your personal data.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
Aphineon will adopt the security measures required by the GDPR and the LOPD in line with the nature of the data processed from time to time. This notwithstanding, the technical security of a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be willful misconduct on the part of third parties, although Aophineon has put in place all measures within its power to prevent such misconduct.